Ahoy, matey! Head out to Pirate’s Cay Indoor Water Park for local year-round fun! This 31,000-square-foot indoor water attraction is where summer never ends, because the completely glass-enclosed recreational area is climate-controlled and features a retractable roof for warmer days.
While the resort is only for guests staying on property, the waterpark is open to the general public. Waterpark tickets must be purchased separately and are not included with resort stays. However, owners and Club members receive discounted waterpark admission.
Waterpark features include:
- Relaxing lazy river
- Four waterslides in bright colors: two tower slides (Sea Monsters—The Kraken and the Hydra) and two body slides (Pirate’s Treasure—The Jewel and The Pearl)
- Pirate ship-themed children’s playscape with operator-controlled water features, water guns, slides, dump bucket and much more
- Arcade game room and event/party room
- Plenty of seating for relaxing and watching the fun
- Casual dining area featuring Subway®, pizza and more, as well as The Sand Bar for quick snacks and cool cocktails
- The Treasure Chest (one-stop retail shop)
- Men’s and women’s changing areas, lockers, restrooms and showers